Are you passionate about creating, implementing and execute changes that will have a ripple effect on mankind and the world? With a clear direction for our journey ahead and utilizing our position as a technology leader, we aim to become an even stronger company in our industry and are looking for you who wants to be Kanthal’s “sustainability voice” to the market and act as the central point of contact to position Kanthal as a global leader with a strong s... Visa mer
Are you passionate about creating, implementing and execute changes that will have a ripple effect on mankind and the world? With a clear direction for our journey ahead and utilizing our position as a technology leader, we aim to become an even stronger company in our industry and are looking for you who wants to be Kanthal’s “sustainability voice” to the market and act as the central point of contact to position Kanthal as a global leader with a strong sustainability offer.
Kanthal Division, part of the Alleima Group, is a place of inclusive collaboration, agility and innovation – where we nurture an ever-growing portfolio of products and solutions based on the needs of our growing market, and where pioneering technology meets the core of manufacturing. Kanthal is a global company operating within three business units serving a variety of customer segments through our expertise in heating technology and medical applications. Visit www.kanthal.com
As Sustainability Manager, you have an important role in inspiring, leading and managing the Kanthal Division to a more sustainable business. You will manage the development and execution of the Kanthal Sustainability Strategy in accordance with the annual strategy process and procedures together with relevant stakeholders. Further you will be responsible for setting and monitoring targets, plans and procedures in line with the strategy. As the internal leader and expert in sustainability you foster a sustainability culture by educating the organisation about emerging trends, programs, and issues.
You also will:
- Manage the implementation of the Sustainability Strategy through effective internal communication, KPI monitoring and adjustment activities.
- Manage the execution by driving sustainability projects connected to e.g., external communication activities, identify and pursue funding opportunities for product development.
- Build partnerships and networks with external organizations to support sustainability efforts incl., government funding for R&D projects and new product development.
- Set-up, govern and update the sustainability work through the sustainability board and ensure that all sustainability projects are managed according to set project models and procedures.
- Own and drive the full Shift picture from a strategic view, interlink to tactical EHS targetsetting process driven by global EHS operation lead
- Secure information in regard of sustainaibility in Annual report
The role will include international travel.
We are looking for someone with a B.Sc or M.Sc degree in Engineering or equivalent and extensive experience working with sustainability in preferable industrial companies or industrial value chains. You have experience from setting up a strategic sustainability function, developing sustainability concepts to support business activities and project management. You bring a hands-on attitude and generalist mindset with the ability to work cross divisions, business areas and functions.
Your passion for sustainability goes without saying and you have an inspiring impact to the people around you. By excellent communication, you clarify our path, and you engage and inspire people to commit to our long-term strategy and future vision.
Acting in a truly global arena, you need an open mind and cultural awareness, as well as great communication and presentation skills in English.
What you can expect from us
- You will be part of a small, experienced and multicultural team mixing remote work with team days where you meet the team and strengthen the collaboration.
- With freedom under responsibility, you take charge of setting part of the agenda.
- This will give you a great opportunity to make a difference in the industrial electrification journey.
- Be a part of a market leading team on a very exciting growth journey.
Send your application no later than January 11, 2023. If you wish to attach a cover letter to your application, please make sure to attach the file when uploading your resume.
For further information about this position, please contact:
Rickard Dahlgren, Head of Strategic Business Development +46 (0)70 616 52 22
Union contacts – Sweden
Mikael Gunnarsson, Unionen, +46 (0)220?217 81
Petter Lindblom, Akademikerföreningen, +46 (0)220?216 63
Johan Baringson, Ledarna, +46 (0)70?616 20 54
For more information about the recruitment process, please contact recruitment specialist Elin Olsson, +46 (0) 76-720 16 99
This position is preferably based in Hallstahammar, Sandviken or Stockholm, Sweden
At Alleima (formerly Sandvik Materials Technology), our mission is much more than delivering high-quality products, technology, and processes - working together to develop solutions based on our customers' needs and thus achieve our business goals, is a better way to describe our daily work. With curious employees and safety as our priority, we create a work environment where you can develop both personally and professionally.
Alleima was listed as a stand-alone company on the Nasdaq Stockholm Exchange on August 31, 2022. With a clear direction for our journey ahead, utilizing our position as a technology leader, progressive customer partner, and sustainability driver, we aim to become an even stronger company in our industry.
Are you ready to take on this challenge together with us? Join us on our journey! www.alleima.com. Visa mindre